A water dispenser is a convenient appliance in any home, workplace, or business premises. It offers easy access to hot or cold water on demand.
The fact that you can now pair a water dispenser with a coffee maker turns the appliance into something much more.
A water dispenser with a coffee maker helps you reclaim your valuable countertop and fridge space at the same time.
Along with allowing you easy access to hot and cold refreshing water, brewing a cup of hot coffee when you want is an added advantage.
In this guide, we review the best water dispensers with coffee makers to help you get the best unit for your home or office. Keep reading.
What's in this Guide?
- Our Favorite Picks
- Choosing the Best Water Dispenser with Coffee Maker
- 1. Primo hTRIO 601225-B Water Dispenser with K-Cup
- 2. Cuisinart SS-10P1 Coffee Maker with Hot Water Dispenser
- 3. Keurig K-3500 Commercial Maker Coffee Machine
- 4. Braun MultiServe KF9150BK Coffee Machine
- 5. NitroPress Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker and Dispenser
- 6. Cuisinart CHW-12C Coffee Maker with Hot Water System
- 7. Comfee CWD412AST Bottleless Water Dispenser
Our Favorite Picks
- Best Overall: PrimohTRIO 601225-B Water Dispenser with K-Cup
A bottom-loading water dispenser made from BPA-free materials, brews K-cup pods, has 2 temperature settings (hot and cold), is earth-friendly, durable, weighs 40.3 pounds, and measures 12.2 x 14.2 x 43.5 inches.
- Best Single Serve: Cuisinart SS-10P1 Coffee Maker with Hot Water Dispenser
This single pod compatible unit features a fully programmable LCD display, built-in charcoal water filter, and removable 72-ounce reservoir, fits travel mugs, has a child safety lock, weighs 9.9 pounds, and measures 11.03 x 9.33 x 12.13 inches.
- Best Commercial: Keurig K-3500 Commercial Coffee Maker
This 18 x 12 x 17.4 coffee maker is UL and NSF certified, has a high-resolution touch screen, intuitive interface, drainable internal tank, features automated k-cup ejection, supports 5 cup sizes, and offers hot water on demand, weighs 37.2 pounds, and is supported by a 1-year warranty.
- Best Multi Serve: Braun Multiserve KF9150BK Coffee Machine
A multi-serve coffee machine and hot water dispenser with exclusive heating technology, 4 brew strength options, multi-serve dial, freshness indicator, hot surface indicator light, measures 7.1 x 13.0 x 15 inches, and weighs 10 pounds.
- Best for Cold Brews: NitroPress NitroCold Brew Coffee Maker & Dispenser
An innovative coffee maker with a patented high-pressure nitro nozzle, infused with pure nitrogen cartridges, it is dishwasher safe, barista-friendly, portable, weighs 3.36 pounds, and measures 13.5 x 4.69 x 4.61 inches.
- Best Value: Cuisinart CHW-12C Coffee Maker
A programmable coffee maker with a 60 oz reservoir, removable charcoal filter, removable drip tray, drip-free spout, has a 12-cup brew capacity, weighs 9.68 pounds, measures 10.25 x 9.5 x 14.25 inches, and is supported by a 3-years limited warranty.
- Best Bottleless: Comfee CWD412AST Bottleless Water Dispenser
A highly functional water dispenser made from anti-microorganism material, features an upgraded express cooling technology, comes in a user-friendly design, has 3 temperature settings, filters water, self-cleans, weighs 43.3 pounds, measures 12.2 x 14.17 x 40.94 inches, and backed by a 1-year warranty.
Choosing the Best Water Dispenser with Coffee Maker
1. Primo hTRIO 601225-B Water Dispenser with K-Cup
Primo Water Corporation is an American-Canadian water company that offers water dispensers, water filtration appliances, self-service refill water machines, and multi-gallon bottled water.
The company is known to make high-quality products, and the Htrio 601225-B is no exception. It’s a bottom-loading water dispenser that is not only functional but also long-lasting.
Listed below are its key features:
- Brews K-cup pods
- BPA-free materials
- Cools water to 39.2 degrees and heats to 188.5 degrees
- 2 water temperatures, ice cold and piping hot
- Large 3-liter cold tank and 1-liter hot tank
- Child safety lock
- Earth friendly
- Weighs 40.3 pounds
- Measures 12.2 x 14.2 x 43.5 inches
Firstly, a bottom-loading water dispenser is the best for people of all ages. You don’t have to struggle lifting heavy water bottles to refill them.
The Primo hTRIO 601225-B has 2 water temperatures, ice old (up to 39.2 degrees) and piping hot (up to 188.5 degrees), so you can prepare beverages and instant meals in seconds.
It is made from BPA-free materials for healthy water and boasts a capacity of 5 liters. A child safety lock protects kids against sudden hot water flow.
With this unit, you can brew delicious hot beverages. All you need to do is insert a K-cup pod (which comes with 20) or coffee grounds into the filter.
You also do not have to worry about how to install the water dispenser as it comes fully assembled. No plumbing is required.
- Removable dishwasher-safe drip tray
- Some of its features are programmable
- Can brew different sized cups – 6,8 and 10 oz
- Has nigh-light for late nigh refills
- Built-in storage tray for coffee pods
- Easy to install, use, and clean
- It doesn’t make very strong coffee
2. Cuisinart SS-10P1 Coffee Maker with Hot Water Dispenser
Cuisinart is committed to producing innovative, highly functional, and top-quality products to help you make fine food and healthy dishes.
The company is a full-service culinary resource that manufactures a variety of products favored by consumers and preferred by chefs.
The SS-10P1 is one such product. Check the features below to understand why the unit might be the best fit for your home.
- HomeBarista reusable filter cup
- Single pod compatible
- Full programmable backlit LCD display
- Removable 72-ounce water tank
- Built-in charcoal water filter
- Fits travel mugs
- Weighs 9.9 pounds
- Measures 11.03 x 9.33 x 12.13 inches
With 1100 watts power rating, this coffee maker will help you brew your cup of coffee fast. You just need to choose 4, 6,8,10, or 12-ounce serving sizes and the ideal temperature to get your favorite cup of coffee.
The unit boasts a 72-ounce reservoir that eliminates the need for frequent refills. It allows you to make a cup of coffee at a time and is compatible with almost every brand of single cup k-pods.
Are you craving any either hot beverage like cocoa or tea? The SS-10P1 will help you prepare them in minutes. It features a hot water dispenser that makes it easy to get hot water on demand.
It is also designed conveniently, boasting features like an auto on/off switch, an auto rinse that helps clean the brew chamber instantly, and adjustable temperature control settings.
If you want to travel with your coffee maker, it’s entirely possible with the Cuisinart SS-10P1. It comes with a removable drip tray for your travel mug compatibility.
The unit also boasts durable filters and an added water LED indicator which flashes light when the water in the tank is low.
- Fits travel mugs
- Easy to clean
- Small footprint
- 5 options on cup sizes
- Sturdy and well designed
- Has programmable features
- A little noisy
3. Keurig K-3500 Commercial Maker Coffee Machine
You can’t have a list of the best coffee maker brands and leave Keurig out. The brand is one of the leading manufacturers of high-quality coffee machines.
The Keurig K-3500 is a highly functional coffee maker for high-volume offices and commercial use. It’s easy to use, reliable, and energy-efficient.
Here are its key features:
- High-resolution touchscreen
- Intuitive user interface
- Automated k-cup pod ejection
- Supports 5 cup sizes
- Reusable filter
- On-demand hot water dispenser
- Drainable internal tank
- UL and NSF certified
- Weighs 37.2 pounds
- Measures 18 x 12 x 17.4 inches
So why should you get the machine for your office?
The unit features an intuitive, high-resolution interface that’s very easy to use. The touchscreen offers all brews and brewing instructions.
Additionally, the machine offers a strong brew option, a high altitude setting (>5,000) to easily brew your coffee at high elevations, and a screen saver feature to save energy.
It is also compatible with direct-waterline plumbing and has dual internal tanks that deliver back-to-back one-touch brewing of tea, hot cocoa, and coffee in a minute.
The internal reservoir is drainable for easy transportation.
With the K-3500, you can brew up to 5 different cup sizes, 4 to 12 oz. And you also won’t have to worry about removing the k-cup pod after brewing is completed, as it ejects automatically.
- Makes great coffee
- Commercial UL and NSF certified
- It has a built-in disposal bin
- Allows 5 different cup brew sizes
- Provides hot water on demand
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
- Requires a direct water line
4. Braun MultiServe KF9150BK Coffee Machine
Braun Multiserve coffee maker represents evolution in drip coffee from single-serve to multi-serve. It adapts to your changing needs and coffee preferences to give you the best.
The unit boasts exclusive heating technology that delivers a pot of coffee in less than 8 minutes without compromising the taste.
Still wondering whether the unit is worth your money? Consider the features listed below.
- Exact brew system
- Fast brew exclusive heating technology
- Temperature sensor system
- Multi serve dial and hot water dispenser
- Freshness indicator
- Hot surface indicator light
- SCA golden cup certified
- Weighs 10 pounds
- Measures 7.1 x 13 x 15 inches
The Braun MultiServe KF9150 is made from high-quality stainless steel, glass, and plastic. It comes in a stainless steel and black color. It also has some green accents that make it appealing to the eye.
A multi-serve dial controls the amount of coffee you can brew at a go. And choices range from a pod-free single cup to a full carafe.
The drip-type coffee maker boasts 3 sensors that monitor the temperature during the brewing process to achieve the SCA brewing standards fast and keep your coffee at the perfect temperature.
Additionally, thanks to the freshness indicator, you’ll always know whether your brewed coffee is fresh.
There are 4 brew strength options, including over ice, light, gold, and bold. And guess what, coffee brewed using the gold selection is SCA certified.
And since the mulitiserve features a hot water dispenser, you can instantly prepare other hot beverages like tea and hot cocoa.
- Customize for iced, light, bold, or cold coffee strength
- Brews a full pot in less than eight minutes
- Makes great-tasting coffee
- Easy to set volume of coffee
- The reservoir has a built-in filter
- Easy to use and operate
- Not easy to clean
- A little taller-finding a place to keep might not be easy.
5. NitroPress Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker and Dispenser
The Nitropress is an innovative product from Hatfields London designed for busy kitchens, cafes, and bars. It creates drinks with a smooth texture without using machinery, installation, and gas canisters.
The portable coffee maker is designed for use with NitroPress N2 chargers.
Listed below are its key features.
- Patented high-pressure nitro nozzle
- Infused with pure nitrogen cartridges
- Dishwasher safe design
- Portable for travel
- Weighs 3.36 pounds
- Measures 13.5 x 4.69 x 4.61 inches
This Nitropress makes preparing nitro coffee at home a possibility. It features a uniquely designed nozzle that breaks up foam and aerates it for a creamy-textured micro-foam that makes your intro-infused beverage great.
A 1-year warranty supports the patented high-pressure nozzle
The dispenser is a whipping siphon used for carbonating, infusing, and foaming different beverages with carbon dioxide or nitrous oxide.
It’s lightweight and portable, meaning that you can brew anywhere. Whether at home, office or on the go, crafting nitro-cold brews and cocktails is a breeze.
And it’s barista friendly! It allows you to batch-make cocktails fast and efficiently. You can serve 2 coffees or up to 4 cocktails at a go.
The unit features a fully stainless steel body and dishwasher-safe design; hence easy to clean.
Using it is super easy. Fill the canister up to below the max fill line and replace the canister head. Next, insert the nitrogen cartridge into the unit’s charger holder and tighten it. Shake the Nitropress and turn it over.
Lastly, pull the trigger into your glass or any other drinking vessel and enjoy.
- Vegan friendly
- It offers a long service life
- Makes great nitro cold brews
- Versatile uses
- Can be used in the fridge to store drinks
- Fast and easy to use
- Works perfectly with nitro cartridges
6. Cuisinart CHW-12C Coffee Maker with Hot Water System
Another one from Cuisinart! And like most coffee makers in this list, it features a hot water system that enables you to make instant soups, cocoas, and teas, among other beverages.
The coffee maker gives you the Cuisinart coffee experience with additional programmability. Wondering why you should get it for your household? Check out the features below.
- 60 oz water reservoir
- Removable charcoal water filter
- 12-cup brew capacity
- 12-cup glass carafe
- Programmable 12-hour brew start
- Removable drip tray
- Auto-off with 0 to 4 hour off time
- Weighs 9.68 pounds
- Measures 10.25 x 9.5 x 14.25 inches
- 3 years limited warranty
The unit has a 1 to 4 cup setting for the times you don’t need an entire pot of coffee. And thanks to the brew pause feature, you can pour a cup before the brewing process is complete.
The charcoal water filter and the gold tone remove impurities to ensure fresh and tasty coffee.
It also features a blue backlit LCD display with a convenient digital clock that is brightly lit for easy reading. It makes it easier for you to operate the unit at night.
The unit’s 12 cups glass carafe features a drip-free spout and a comfortable handle for easy serving. Keeping your coffee at a preferred temperature is easy now that the carafe’s temperature control offers the heater plate with low and medium settings.
- Tons of programmability
- Attractive stainless steel accent
- Separate 54 oz hot water reservoir
- Quick brew time
- Dishwasher safe carafe
- Not ideal for a regular height cabinet – tall
7. Comfee CWD412AST Bottleless Water Dispenser
COMFEE offers a wide range of home appliances with a trendy design and simplistic functionality. Their products have access to manufacturing excellences of the world’s leading home appliances producer.
The CWD412AST is an intuitive, highly functional, and reliable water dispenser with 3 temperature settings. It allows you to enjoy hot, cold, and room temperature water on demand.
It adopts filtration to provide clean and tasty water. UV-C radiation auto-clean disinfects your drinking water to ensure that all you get is healthy water.
Listed below are additional features that make this unit worth investing in:
- User-friendly design
- Night illumination
- Anti-microorganism material
- Upgraded express cooling technology
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Weighs 43.3 pounds
- Measures 12.2 x 14.17 x 40.94 inches
This unit features an upgraded express cooling technology that allows water to come out colder and faster than regular water. It maintains a steady stream of cold water longer.
The hot water temperature option enables you to prepare coffee, tea, soups, and other hot beverages.
When it comes to the installation of the model, you don’t have to worry since it’s quite straightforward. The package includes an installation kit to help you set the unit with ease.
Night light illuminates the dispenser in a dark environment making it easy to refill your glass.
And what about hygiene? The unit features an anti-microorganism material (EPA certified) that inhibits the growth of microorganisms in contact parts.
- Intuitive design
- Night light illuminates a dark environment
- Has a filter replacement reminder
- Hot water is hot enough to make coffee, tea, ramen, etc.
- It comes with a leak protector
- Energy efficient
- Self cleans
- Water flow is a little slow
Getting the best water dispenser with a coffee maker allows you to enjoy piping hot coffee at any time of the day and other hot beverages.
All appliances on this list offer you this chance.
They are high-quality, functional, reliable, and easy to use. But we believe that each is unique in its way. That’s why you need to go through the features of each machine to ensure that you get one that fits your needs best.